Osteoarthritis is a most common chronic disorder. A joint is a place where both the bones meet. These bones covered with a protective tissue called cartilage. Osteoarthritis causes the breakage of protective tissue (Cartilage) and makes the bones to rub together causing a pain. Osteoarthritis commonly occurs in old age people but can also occur in adults of any age. Osteoarthritis is also called as degenerative joint disease or degenerative arthritis or wear-and-tear arthritis. Other causes of Osteoarthritis include dislocated joints, ligament injuries, etc. Osteoarthritis can occur in any joints. As a result of Osteoarthritis swelling in the joints and surroundings can also occur. Osteoarthritis also causes decrease in range of motion, joint instability, and increased pain in joints.
- Natural and herbal remedies of osteoarthritis
- Advance treatment of Osteoarthritis
- Degenerative joint disease
- Recent techniques of Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis Exercise and medications
- Osteoarthritis prognosis and supplements