Prevention and Treatment of Osteoporosis
A proper diet enriched with Calcium, Vitamin D and consuming adequate amount of proteins and minerals helps our system for building a strong and strength bones. These helps in proper bone formation and density. Regular physical exercises decrease the risk of Osteoporosis. Drugs like Biphosphates and calcitonin can be taken to prevent bone loss. Boosting the consumption of Calcium, Vitamin D, Vitamin K and Potassium helps to prevent the Osteoporosis. Less consumption of caffeine can prevent the loss of bone density. Till now there is no cure for Osteoporosis, prevention is the only way to eradicate Osteoporosis.
- Track 1-1 Population Based Prevention
- Track 2-2 Hormone Replacement Therapy
- Track 3-3 Other Bone Specific Therapies
- Track 4-4 Physical Exercise
- Track 5-5 Advanced Osteoporosis Treatment