Osteoporosis is a condition of decrease in the density of bones which leads to fragile or weak bones. Abnormal porous bones causes Osteoporosis. Normal bone consist of protein, collagen, and calcium which gives strength to bones. People affected from Osteoporosis have high risk of Fractures. Osteoporosis does not cause any symptoms until the bone breaks. Primary Osteoporosis most commonly occurs in women than men. Secondary Osteoporosis is same as Primary Osteoporosis but occurs with a relative reason. Secondary Osteoporosis generally occurs due to excessive protein intake, excess vitamin A, inadequate physical activity, poor muscle development.
- Track 1-1 Primary Osteoporosis
- Track 2-2 Secondary Osteoporosis
- Track 3-3 Steroid Induced Osteoporosis
- Track 4-4 Alcohol Osteoporosis
- Track 5-5 Idiopathic Osteoporosis